Montag, 20. Januar 2014

Scrapkit Romantica


45 Elemente/4 Rahmen/6 Texturen

Kommentare:

  1. thank you for the beautiful kit. wish I could help with your dog campaign. my dog has cancer, and we are trying to save up for her 2nd surgery in 6months. I'm hoping we can afford it before her tumors get too large!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. THANK YOU STACEY
    I feel sorry for YOUR DOG FOR DOG fingers crossed.
    I HAVE MY DOG 7 months ago euthanize THIS MUST
    AM UNTIL TODAY NOT get over it ... I miss him SO!!
    HUGS Dagmar

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I'm sorry you lost your dog, and I understand, we lost our kitty of 17yrs about 2yrs ago, and I miss her still. we don't want to lose our dog too, she is only 9 and has several good years left if we can keep the cancer tumors from spreading!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I WANT YOU THAT YOUR IT CREATES AND YOUR DOG STILL HAVE LONG
    HUGS Dagmar

    AntwortenLöschen